100% PURE Calendula Konjac Pod, Biodegradable Face Cleansing
- These pods are two sheets of konjac sponge embedded with dried calendula petals.
- Konjac sponge is a natural, vegan product made with moisture rich plant root fibres which is naturally alkaline, helping balance the acidity of the skin.
- This sponge will help gently exfoliate and stimulating blood flow and cell turnover, leaving your skin glowing and smooth.
- A great addition to help work in cleanser or just let the flowers inside reduce inflammation, redness and irritation.
- DECOMPOSE IN 6-8 WEEKS CAN BE DISPOSED WITH FOOD WASTE.
- Pack of 4 pads in each box, each pad can be used from up to 10 times, once wet dispose it after 5 days.
- Ingredients - 100% Konjac root fibre and Calendula officinalis (Dried Calendula Flowers).
- Directions - wet cleansing pod under warm water and gently rub in circular motions on skin with or without cleanser. Let the pod dry completely and once a pod if wet it can be used 10 times (AM & PM), dispose after 5 days. colour may occur naturally from the flowers embedded within the pods.
- All 100% natural and handmade in small batches in East London.
- Shape, colour, scent, size and appearance can vary slightly between batches; it is in the nature of this product.
- Leaping Bunny Approved Natural Skin + Body Care range
- Against animal testing
- Suitable for Vegans + Vegetarian
- Packed Sustainably