Ayurvedic Herb Shampoo Bar
- Handmade with amla, soapnut, shikakai and methi powder infused in olive oil, a magical combination that has been used for hair care by the ancient traditional Indian medicine Ayurveda.
- It will thicken hair roots, promote healthy hair and scalping. With regular use, it will restore elasticity, hair growth in thinning areas, moisturise your scalp leaving your hair luscious and shiny.
- Ingredients: Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil) Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil), Aqua, Glycerine, Sodium Rapeseedate (Rapeseed Oil), Sodium Neemate (Neem Oil), Sodium Avocadate (Avocado Oil), Sodium Neemate (Neem Oil), Aloe Barbadensis Miller Gel (Aloe Vera),sapindus Powder (Soapnut), Phyllanthus Embilica Powder (Amla), Acacia Concinna Powder (Shikakai), Citrus Sinensis Oil (Orange), Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil (Rosemary), Lavenduls Angustifolia Oil (Lavender), Metha Piperita Oil (Peppermint), Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral (Within The Essential Oils)
- Directions; Lather up between your hands and work the lather in from roots to end. Leave in for a few minutes to soak up the total treatment. Followed by a natural conditioner or vinegar rinse to complete the natural wash cycle.
- CONTAINS NO ANIMAL PRODUCTS, SUITABLE FOR VEGANS, NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
- Our products are all 100% natural and handmade in small batches. Shape, colour, scent, size and appearance can vary slightly between batches; it is in the nature of this product.
- All 100% natural and handmade in small batches in East London.
- Shape, colour, scent, size and appearance can vary slightly between batches; it is in the nature of this product.
- Leaping Bunny Approved Natural Skin + Body Care range
- Against animal testing
- Suitable for Vegans + Vegetarian
- Packed Sustainably