RETURN + REFILL - Henna Shampoo
RETURN + REFILL SCHEME
SAVE 20% OFF YOUR REFILL
- Place Order for ANY REFILL SCHEME PRODUCT
- You will shortly receive a return slip with postage label
- Pack securely and place the return slip inside and stick the postage label.
- Drop of to your nearest Post office within 2-3 days after purchase.
Once we receive your empty bottle we will clean refill and send out your bottle of shampoo.
- Join us on the journey to reuse and recycle!
- This is a completely SLS, paraben-free liquid shampoo formulated with natural Henna powder, a natural botanical that will help strengthen your hair and add volume and shine with a touch of highlight colour.
- Will promote hair growth and regulate oil secretions. The high content of shea and cocoa butter will help soothe your scalp and hair.
- It will not change the colour of hair, however long use will enhance natural red highlights.
- This is slightly thinner than your usual shampoo as there are no thickening and harsh chemicals, only need a small amount
- Ingredients: Aqua, Potassium Olivate (Olive Oil), Potassium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Potassium Castorate (Castor Oil), Potassium Almondate (Almond Oil), Potassium Grapeseedate (Grapeseed Oil), Vegetable Glycerine, Sodium Borate, Henna Powder, Phyllanthus Emblica (Amla Powder), Acasia Concinna (Shikakai) Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange Ess. Oil) Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine Ess. Oil), Eugenol, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral,Limonene (Within The Essential Oil)
- Directions: Directly apply to your hair, work the lather in from roots to end and rinse thoroughly with water. Leave in for a few minutes to soak up the total treatment. Followed by a natural conditioner or vinegar rinse to complete the natural wash cycle.
- All 100% natural and handmade in small batches in East London.
- Shape, colour, scent, size and appearance can vary slightly between batches; it is in the nature of this product.
- Leaping Bunny Approved Natural Skin + Body Care range
- Against animal testing
- Suitable for Vegans + Vegetarian
- Packed Sustainably