HennaBrownies Blond Colour Conditioning Hair Dye
Natural Blond hair dye handmade in Amsterdam by HennaBrownie, brought to you by us! Why ruin your hair with chemicals when you can switch to natural conditioning dye with no damage to your hair and the environment. The HennaBrownie Blond gives a beautiful blond colour with no red shades. Suitable for all grey, light to dark blond hair to give an optically lighter look leaving your hair refreshed, glossy and restored. 1 HennaBrownie Bar is enough to treat medium length hair, for longer hair two bars is recommended.
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Indigofera Tinctoria Leaf Powder, Henna, Acacia Concinna Fruit Powder, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Powder.
How to use the HennaBrownie?
- Break or cut the bar and put it in a heatproof container over a tea light
- Add hot water (amount may vary) and stir until it becomes a 'liquid paste'
- Let it stand for 5 to 10 minutes for the colour to develop
- Apply the mixture to the roots of clean (shampooed) hair, preferably with a brush.
- Then lightly massage the scalp and spread the mixture over the remaining length of the hair.
- Cover with plastic foil, then cover with aluminium foil, then cover with a wool cap. Use a headband to prevent possible leaks.
- Let it soak for approx. 45 minutes.
- Then rinse and wash with warm water and liquid shampoo
- Style your hair as you normally would
- Don't wash hair again within 48 hours to let the colour settle.
- All 100% natural and handmade in small batches in East London.
- Shape, colour, scent, size and appearance can vary slightly between batches; it is in the nature of this product.
- Leaping Bunny Approved Natural Skin + Body Care range
- Against animal testing
- Suitable for Vegans + Vegetarian
- Packed Sustainably