Organic Liquid Castile Soap with Tea Tree & Peppermint, Glass Bottle
- It is presented in a stylish 500ml amber glass bottle with an aluminium lid.
- This is a wonderful, extra mild and gentle liquid soap made from certified organic ingredients, fragranced with tea tree and peppermint essential oils.
- It contains no harsh chemicals, additives, colorants, foaming agents or other harmful ingredients, just pure derivatives from plant sources.
- It can be used for the face and body, or as an all-purpose wash.
- Our castile soap is made with organic coconut and sunflower oils as well as organic vegetable glycerin.
- Castile soap is also a powerful cleaner which lathers beautifully and leaves no greasy residue.
- It is indispensable in green cleaning because it acts as a surfactant and helps lift away dirt and cuts through grease.
- You can clean with it inside your home, including as a laundry detergent and a dish soap. Please keep out of eyes!
- Ingredients: Aqua, Potassium Oleate (Derived From Organic Sunflower Oil), Potassium Cocoate (Derived From Organic Coconut Oil), Organic Glycerin, Potassium Citrate, Citric Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia Oil (Tea Tree Ess. Oil), Mentha Piperita Oil (Peppermint Ess. Oil). Limonene, Linalool (Within The Essential Oils).
- All 100% natural and handmade in small batches in East London.
- Shape, colour, scent, size and appearance can vary slightly between batches; it is in the nature of this product.
- Leaping Bunny Approved Natural Skin + Body Care range
- Against animal testing
- Suitable for Vegans + Vegetarian
- Packed Sustainably