Tea Tree & Neem Oil Liquid Shampoo, Glass Bottle
- This is a completely SLS, paraben-free liquid shampoo containing tea tree and neem oil to help with oily hair & itchy scalp and scalp conditions such as dandruff.
- Tea tree and neem oil are proven to benefit and treat scalp conditions due to their antiseptic and soothing properties. Tea tree is a natural hair conditioner containing enzymes to promote hair growth and has anti-inflammatory properties to help regenerate hair and scalp.
- The high content of coconut oil and olive oil will replenish and restore the shine, leaving your hair soft and healthy.
- This is slightly thinner than your usual shampoo as there are no thickening and harsh chemicals, only need a small amount.
- It is presented in a stylish 250g glass bottle with an aluminium lid, plastic free alternative.
- Ingredients: Aqua, Potassium Olivate (Olive Oil), Potassium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Potassium Castorate (Castor Oil), Potassium Almondate (Almond Oil), Potassium Neemate (Neem Oil), Vegetable Glycerine, Sodium Borate, Melaleuca Alternfolia Oil (Tea Tree), Lavendula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender), Rosemarinus Officinalis Oil (Rosemary), Mentha Piperita Oil (Peppermint), Cymbopogon Flexuosus Oil (Lemongrass), Geraniol, Limonene,linalool, Citral, Eugenol, Citronellol (Within The Essential Oils)
- Directions: Directly apply to your hair, work the lather in from roots to end and rinse thoroughly with water. Leave in for a few minutes to soak up the total treatment. Followed by a natural conditioner or vinegar rinse to complete the natural wash cycle.
- CONTAINS NO ANIMAL PRODUCTS, SUITABLE FOR VEGANS, NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
- All 100% natural and handmade in small batches in East London.
- Shape, colour, scent, size and appearance can vary slightly between batches; it is in the nature of this product.
- Leaping Bunny Approved Natural Skin + Body Care range
- Against animal testing
- Suitable for Vegans + Vegetarian
- Packed Sustainably