Colloidal Oatmeal Bath Salts, Sensitive Skin, Kraft Tub of 500g
Proveedor Funky Soap Shop
- This is a soothing bath salt made with 3 different salts, colloidal oatmeal and coconut milk.
- Colloidal oatmeal are finely milled and processed oat kernals. It has been used for centuries to prevent dryness, deeply moisturise and induce collagen production.
- Oats are packed with antioxidants reducing redness and itchiness when the skin is irritated. It is especially useful to treat eczema and other dry skin conditions.
- Directions - Sprinkle liberally into your hot bath water and let it dissolve. Will soothe your mind and body and make your skin feel and look healthy. It can also be helpful to soothe and clear skin conditions and eczema.
- Packaging - The kraft paper tubs are part of the biodore range of products which are compostable complying with en13432 and are FSC certified products. This means the paper originates from sustainable managed forests. Made from plants, not plastic.
- Ingredients - Dead Sea Salt, Himalayan Salt, Epsom Salt, Bicarbonate Of Soda, Colloidal Oatmeal (Avena Sativa), Cocos Nucifera Milk (Coconut Milk)
- All 100% natural and handmade in small batches in East London.
- Shape, colour, scent, size and appearance can vary slightly between batches; it is in the nature of this product.
- Leaping Bunny Approved Natural Skin + Body Care range
- Against animal testing
- Suitable for Vegans + Vegetarian
- Packed Sustainably